Friday, June 6, 2008

Weekend plans?

What is everyone doing this weekend? From what I have heard, it is going to be hot here! We are planning to go to a family reunion tomorrow, which the kids will love. Well, let me take that back, my son will love it, but my one year old daughter? Well, she might get used to everyone at least! She is very attached to me right now, and it takes her awhile to warm up to people she don't know. Heck, she is like that even with people she does know, like her Nana. She sees her about every 2 weeks (sometimes more) and still acts shy with her. My son was the same way for awhile though, I don't think he got over it until he was closer to 2. Now I can't keep him from talking to anyone, including at the store. He will keep calling out to random people to get their attention, with me trying to quietly shoosh him, lol. His favorite thing to say? "I don't belong to you" or "I'm Alex, this is Mommy, Daddy calls her Chanda, and that's Cara." Oh well, I hope everyone has a great weekend! ;)

No comments: