Monday, June 30, 2008

Two classes down for the summer....one to go!

Finally! I can say that two more classes are officially finished with as of midnight last night! I worked very hard this weekend finishing up a big project, while also finding time to go to birthday parties, Nana's house, and to top it off, being sick. Let's just say I am more than a little worn out this morning :) But I just have a week and a half for my last summer class to finish, and I will get a little break before starting to study for the Praxis II and helping out with an elementary school's summer program.

Damien is home today though, thank goodness. I was able to sleep in for once, but still just killed out from being sick. It is mostly just a head cold, and I've had it for 6 days now, and I am hoping now that I can relax for a few days, I can fight it off. Though I do have to grocery shop today, and I prefer to go because of all my coupons I want to redeem at specific stores that are having okay sales this week (I've seen better).

I have lots of inventory to add to the store as well, so look for those coming up! I will be showing off some of the great stuff we have coming in as I add them, so come back soon!!

No comments: