Friday, May 30, 2008

Sorry so late!

Sorry I am late posting today! I am never one of the earliest bloggers as it is, but even 6 in the evening is pushing it for me :) It has just been one of those days I guess.

I took the kids with me to pick up photos this morning. About a month ago we had a photographer shoot us at a local park, and the kids pictures turned out wonderful! They are just darling. When we looked at the samples to choose which pictures we wanted to order, the pictures were small, but I still thought we chose the best, but boy was I wrong! Our family picture, which I ordered in larger prints, has me smiling with the sun in my eyes, so I am half closing my eyes pretty much! I am so aggravated with this. I am not one that likes to be in pictures as it is, and all the other family pics were not so great as well, so I think we will stick with doing future family pictures in the studio!

Anyways, thanks for reading my rant, that is only one goofy thing that happened today, but I will spare everyone the rest, lol. Mostly just has to do with car issues anyways, something I am not that knowledgeable about. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, I cannot believe June will be here in 2 days! Warning, I may be late on Monday with my post as well, I have to get up pretty early to go to a professional development thing for school, but I will post as soon as I can that day :)

No comments: