Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Is it July yet?

Now, I am not one that usually wants time to go fast, especially when it is such beautiful weather outside, the kids are growing fast enought, etc. But I am wore out and need a break from school.

After the spring semester, I went straight into summer school, with only a 2 day break. And even more than that, I also went on vacation the same week, so trying to keep up with homework on vacation is not fun, especially if the hotel has connection problems with the wireless internet! And then, sharing a room with a 3 year old and a 1 year old that has a bedtime of 7:30 pm and you have homework to do, lets just say it is nearly impossible! Sure, I could go to the business center of the hotel, but then somehow the smallest clicks of the door opening and closing sends at least one child into a crying frenzy.

Now will I get a complete break from school related stuff in July? No, unfortunately not. Last night I signed up to take the Praxis II test, and ordered a couple of books to study for it, and the test is sometime during the last week of July. So once again, most of my July will be spent studying. At least I don't have to show up to class, only for one test, so that does help a lot!

For now, I better go read, get ready for discussion questions, finish some open response questions, prepare for 2 tests, and I am sure there is something I am forgetting!

No comments: