Thursday, May 29, 2008

Solar Energy for your House

I am saving my pennies to hopefully get solar power in the next couple of years (sooner if possible!). For those that live in Central Kentucky, I found a wonderful site from a company that installs solar power for your home, found at http://www.solar-energy-solutions.com/index.html!

Solar Energy Solutions offer ways to convert your electrical, hot water, even heating and cooling to solar power. You can still use your regular electricity as back up for evenings and nights, but will be saving lots of CO2 from escaping, as well as lots of money in your pocket when looking at long term benefits!

Just thought this was an awesome website, and hopefully I will be able to utilize these services and products soon, saving resources and money is something I am all about!

No comments: