Monday, April 28, 2008

Items May Not Get Shipped Out Between May 5-15

Posh Organic will be on vacation from May 5-15, so orders placed between that time may not get shipped out until May 15 or 16. Items that are shipped directly from the manufacturer will still get shipped at that time, so if you have questions on a particular item you need shipped quickly, be sure to email me at sales@poshorganic.com.

I want to congratulate Eileen on winning the $50 gift voucher to use at Posh Organic. The contest was held at www.greenmommyguide.com during the week of Earth Day. Congratulations Eileen, I can't wait to receive your order :)

I finally have my voice back, still a little rough, but not as noticeable (thank goodness!) We will busy here this week getting ready for Florida and finishing up my last week of classes. I have a feeling this vacation may be one of those vacations that I need a vacation from, lol. All of you that travel with small kids know what I'm talking about :)

No comments: