Thursday, July 31, 2008

It has been awhile!

I am so sorry it has been so long since I have last updated! I have just been so overwhelmed with things, and have decided I will be cutting back on the amount of posts I make, at least for now. I will keep updating here though, just not everyday like I was.

I had to take the Praxis II on Saturday, so studying for that took a lot of my time, and then the test was even harder than I thought it would be! The Praxis II is the test I must pass in order to teach, or even student teach. I do not find out my score until 4 more weeks though, but I am keeping my fingers crossed!

This following semester is also my last semester of classwork, so I have a lot of things to do to be accepted into student teaching. Along with passing the Praxis II, I must complete a portfolio and an interview for my college, and I am a little nervous about that.

Though school will be busy, the website is still going full-force, and I love it! We are starting to get into a situation where I may be able to scope out some new companies that I can hold inventory for, which means more great organic products for you! I would just like to thank all my customers, I appreciate you and love working with you!

No comments: