Sunday, March 23, 2008

My baby turned 1 yesterday!

What a weekend! I am on spring break from school, but it has been far from being a break :) Yesterday we celebrated my baby's first birthday! We had lots of fun, though I think she had a little too much cake as she got a little sick last night :( Poor baby! But here is a pic of her in her birthday outfit yesterday:



And today is Easter, and I am taking a little break from hiding eggs! I am trying to take a break from the website a little today also, but it is so hard when I can think of so many things I need to be doing with it right now, lol. Plus I still have some items to add, and I cannot wait to be able to offer some of the wonderful items we have to our customers! We have some modern furniture, more baby bodysuits, and some more dresses on their way!

But before I do all that, I do have to finish some homework for school, I have fallen a little behind this week because of the break, and now need to play catch up! I just got to keep reminding myself, it will be worth it when I finally graduate!

-Chanda

No comments: